31 January 2010

Starting Over

Update: This post was originally written at WordPress, before I decided to move back to Blogger. (Click here for an explanation on why I'm moving back to Blogger.)

Well, you all probably know by now that blogger decided to completely destroy my other blog (The Couch Potato Chronicles) out of the blue and cause utter despair for me for a few days because not only did it inconvenience me by forcing me to create a new blog, but it also took away something that I had worked so hard to build: my domain name.

I lost the domain for TCPC, and after a few nights of trying to figure out what happened, I finally decided to give up and switch to a new blog name because I wasn't getting anywhere by trying to solve the "WTF happened" riddle and it was only causing me more and more stress by constantly thinking about it.

On a side note: I would like to thank everyone who offered their assistance. It really means a lot that you all thought enough of me to help. I would have asked for help had I decided to try and recover the blog, but when I realized that every time I tried to re-create the blog the same thing was happening, I decided that it would be best to just completely scrap the TCPC idea and start a new blog.

Which brings me to my next point: you are now reading the new and improved TCPC, only it's not TCPC any more. It's called something totally different. Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to introduce you to "Confessions of a Lazy Scribe", the new and improved blog by yours truly. (I know there's really no such thing as "new and improved", because if it's new it can't be improved upon and if it's improved it can't be new - but humor me please, thanks.)

What is a lazy scribe? Well, I'm glad you asked (and you know you did). A lazy scribe is exactly what I am: a writer who enjoys writing more than just about everything else in the world, but is too lazy to get up off his bum and write a book and become filthy rich from his writings.

That's me: the lazy scribe.

And these are my confessions...

Stay tuned for more in the future. You will be glad you did.