29 September 2010

Please excuse the mess

Update: I think I'm finished with the redesign, so I will resume posting shortly. In the meantime, how do you like the new digs? Personally, I think the design fits perfectly with the blog title, and it doesn't look girly or gay*, so I'm happy with it (imagine that!).

* - Not that there's anything wrong with that.

* * * *

As you may have noticed, I'm redesigning the blog, so please excuse the mess. I plan to have the blog finished within the next few days, but if you know me at all, you know that it will probably take me two weeks to finish.

If you want to let me know what you think of the new look, feel free to do so.

Because I need to see how videos look on the blog, and because I honestly can't stop watching/laughing at this video, take a few seconds and check out this video of the girl from The Amazing Race getting blasted in the face by a watermelon.

If you haven't seen it yet, it's definitely worth the time.


In case you were wondering, my favorite part is the following exchange:

Blonde Girl: Are you okay?

Brunette Girl: I can't feel my face.*

* - What she really meant: What do you mean am I okay? I just got hit by a watermelon shot out of a slingshot. How the hell do you think I am? Let me hit you in the face with a watermelon and you tell me if you're okay afterwards.

1 comment

  1. Testing the comments link to see if it will allow the posting of a comment. Also testing the alignment of the comment box to ensure that the lines of text are aligned properly. La la la la la - I hate having to make up so much nonsense to see if the text will format properly or not ... it's really boring sometimes.

    ReplyDelete