13 August 2010

A very touching video

I found this on Facebook, and it was too good not to share.

Sometimes, You Tube is used for the greater good of humanity, instead of being used for a crap-load of stupid videos for our entertainment. (Of course, I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with the stupid videos for entertainment, but it is nice to see a real heart-warming video every now and then.)

This video is a compilation of families being surprised by loved ones returning home from military service. Unless you have a heart of stone, you might want to have a tissue handy. And yes, I cried watching this video, and I'm man enough to admit it. (Having family in the military makes it more meaningful to me personally.)


I truly hope you enjoy watching this video as much as I did. The part that gets me the most as a dad is the part with the little girl sitting on Santa's lap, because she is about the same age as my daughter, and it hit me in a different way than most of the other scenes did.

No comments

Post a Comment